If this is your situation, Excel Spreadsheet Service & Consulting is perfectly suited to your needs:
- You see business opportunities, but you need better organized information before you can confidently take advantage of them.
- You envision a new approach in the quote-to-cash workflow and reporting needs of your business, but you are stymied trying to implement the enhancements.
- You have Excel spreadsheets that are critically important to the day-to-day management and operation of your business, but they have not kept pace with the growth and evolution of your business model.
- Even worse, some of these spreadsheets may be broken because complicated formulas have been accidentally corrupted.
- While you are familiar with spreadsheets, you are not knowledgeable enough to tap the full capability of Excel spreadsheets without taking precious time from your core responsibilities. This is especially true in the context of the latest enhancements to Excel.
- You need expertise in the short-term to help implement changes, but you don’t want to hire a long-term employee to watch over Excel for 40 hours per week.
- You need an expert from Excel Spreadsheet Service & Consulting, but you don’t want to enter into a contract and the pay the cost upfront without first knowing what the end product will look like and whether it will satisfy your needs.
Excel Spreadsheet Service & Consulting’s Unique Approach to Consulting
You will have the option to purchase the Excel spreadsheet file after receiving a demonstration that the application indeed achieves the Scope of Work you provided. If you are not pleased with the operation of the application, you will be under no obligation to purchase the file. Excel Spreadsheet Service & Consulting invests their programming time with the confidence that we will achieve your Scope of Work to your full satisfaction. Beyond the initial nominal demonstration fee, you incur no other cost unless you choose to exercise your option to purchase the completed file.
Such projects involve additional web demonstrations so that you can monitor progress and provide additional design input. During each phase, Excel Spreadsheet Service & Consulting invests their programming time with the confidence that we will achieve your Scope of Work to your full satisfaction. Progress payments reward the demonstrated progress. At any point, if you are not pleased with the operation of the application, you will be under no obligation to pay for recent progress or to continue the project.
To get more out of Excel, don’t hire another full-time employee.
Call in an expert from Excel Spreadsheet Service & Consulting for a short-term project.
You’ll get immediate, confidential, expert technical help.
Fixed-price quotes with satisfaction guaranteed.